728x90- NOOK Simple Touchâ„¢ with Glowlight

Casey Abrams voted off America Idol; please send Scotty McCleery home next!

Written By Alfred Haynes on Thursday, April 28, 2011 | Thursday, April 28, 2011


Finally!

Short and sweet. Casey Abrams should have never been on American Idol - the judges never should have saved him - and I'm glad he is going home.

I mean, let's face it. Abrams looks like that homeless guy who harasses you every time you leave Starbucks, and his "singing" is equally offensive.

Now, let's focus on sending Scotty McCreery home, next.

The way McCreey holds his microphone and tilts his head to the side, really freaks me out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disagree fully. As far as males on AI go....I've liked Casey more than any male AI in all the seasons so far. Hes unique, hes himself, he's a breathe of fresh air in a music industry that seems to present only the same old same old. Its refreshing to see someone whose himself and not some perfectly sculpted barbie of a man. I adore Casey and hope to see more of him in the future as an artist. The man makes me laugh in a good way...I'd tune in to watch interviews and what not with him just wondering what he's gonna say or do next. He holds my attention...been a long time since an artist has done that!

Timothy Fitz said...

Anonymous said: "Disagree fully. As far as males on AI go....I've liked Casey more than any male AI in all the seasons so far."

I don't like any of the contestants, they all sound like amateur karaoke singers.

Anonymous said...

OK. Look, i liked casey's nature boy..but thats about it. And if appearance is how you would like to judge someone, maybe you should just start watching America's Next Top Model!

Post a Comment

Comment rules: ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE. However, posting links to other websites, email addresses, and telephone numbers is not allowed. Comments containing racial or ethnic slurs, or derogatory names aimed at the LGBT community, are prohibited.