728x90- NOOK Simple Touchâ„¢ with Glowlight

Lindsay Lohan's Playboy cover: Awkward, funny-looking?

Written By Alfred Haynes on Saturday, December 10, 2011 | Saturday, December 10, 2011


I might be of the fruity persuasion, but I know a sexy woman when I see one, and there is nothing sexy about Lindsay Lohan's Playboy cover.

Lohan's awkwardly positioned legs sticking out from behind that red Playboy Bunny chair remind me a of baby's flailing legs poking out of a full diaper.

Frankly, I think it's said that Lohan had to stoop to exposing her photoshopped (used up?) goodies to earn a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules: ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE. However, posting links to other websites, email addresses, and telephone numbers is not allowed. Comments containing racial or ethnic slurs, or derogatory names aimed at the LGBT community, are prohibited.