728x90- NOOK Simple Touchâ„¢ with Glowlight

Is Danny DeVito a foot freak?

Written By Alfred Haynes on Sunday, March 6, 2011 | Sunday, March 06, 2011

Danny DeVito's foot problem? Photo: Danny DeVito/Twitter.

If I am mistaken, I sincerely apologize in advance, but I think Danny DeVito has a foot fetish.

On more than one occasion, the diminutive comedic genius has posted photos of his feet online. Hey! Don't get me wrong. I'm not judging. I'm merely making an observation.

Hmmm... Now that I have given it more thought - I might have it backwards. Maybe DeVito is looking for a foot freak to worship his celebrity tootsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules: ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE. However, posting links to other websites, email addresses, and telephone numbers is not allowed. Comments containing racial or ethnic slurs, or derogatory names aimed at the LGBT community, are prohibited.