728x90- NOOK Simple Touchâ„¢ with Glowlight

Rolling Stone magazine photoshops Adele's already beautiful face

Written By Alfred Haynes on Thursday, April 14, 2011 | Thursday, April 14, 2011


When magazines distort celebrity images by making them appear much younger and much thinner than they really are, they are sending their readers a dangerous message: Getting older or being of a certain weight, is unacceptable.

Adele, one of my favorite songstresses, is gracing the cover of the April 15, 2011, issue of Rolling Stone magazine. And even though Adele made it perfectly clear in the magazine's article that she doesn't give a damn about her weight - Rolling Stone obviously has an issue with the way the British soul singer looks.

Someone clearly edited Adele's photo, making her appear at least 30 pounds lighter. Shame on you! Whoever you are!

Here's what the beautiful blue-eyed soul Diva had to say about the public's ridiculous obsession with her plus-sized figure:

"My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don't like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my tits and ass out for no one."

Then she added, "I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."

I love this woman to pieces!!!!

4 comments:

towanda said...

Check those eyes and lips out..yummy;) Good for her for being who she is and not giving a rats ass who cares! I love her!

Timothy Fitz said...

Adele is beautiful the way she is! :-)

towanda said...

Adele will be on DWTS Monday or Tuesday (05/09-10) COOL!

Timothy Fitz said...

Really?!!! I have to mark that on my calendar!!!!

Post a Comment

Comment rules: ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE. However, posting links to other websites, email addresses, and telephone numbers is not allowed. Comments containing racial or ethnic slurs, or derogatory names aimed at the LGBT community, are prohibited.