728x90- NOOK Simple Touchâ„¢ with Glowlight

50 Cent bets his penis on the Giants

Written By Alfred Haynes on Thursday, January 26, 2012 | Thursday, January 26, 2012


I've waited a long time to see 50 Cent put his genitals on another man, but this isn't exactly how it went down in my head.

Via Twitter, Mr. Cent accepted a bet that requires him to post a picture of his Hersey's Special Dark penis online if the Giants lose the Super Bowl. Yes. The same "magic stick" that old desert-storm-looking bitch, Chelsea Handler, donated to goodwill.

On the flip side, if the Giants win, some cornbread-faced Twitter skank has agreed to photograph her deflated airbags and post the vomit-inducing pics online.

Read this juvenile bullshit and gag!

"Ok RT @MyBestAssets: @50cent Lets bet. If the Giants lose the Superbowl, u must post ur d*ck on the twitter. If they win, I'll post my boobs & face on here. Bet?"


I have a better idea... if the Giants lose, 50 Cent can come to my crib and I'll pop his trunk the way he should have popped Chelsea's! If they win... he can just give me head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules: ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE. However, posting links to other websites, email addresses, and telephone numbers is not allowed. Comments containing racial or ethnic slurs, or derogatory names aimed at the LGBT community, are prohibited.