728x90- NOOK Simple Touchâ„¢ with Glowlight

Alia Rose: Teena Marie's daughter's message to Bobbi Kristina

Written By Alfred Haynes on Friday, March 2, 2012 | Friday, March 02, 2012


If anyone knows what Bobbi Kristina is going through... it's Alia Rose.

During a recent interview with online entertainment mogul, Lee Bailey, Teena Marie's 20-year-old daughter, Alia Rose, spoke about missing her mom and wished Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, well.

Rose told Bailey that she misses her mother, constantly.

"I had a dream the other day, that I was just holding her. I had a dream where she was playing a guitar in a closet... nothing was spoken... no words were said... she just kind of grabbed me and we held each other literally through the entire dream," said Rose.

The 20-year-old, who claims she no longer drinks or smokes, also offered kind words for Whitney Houston's grieving daughter, Bobbi Kristina:

"I know that she is probably a lot like I was when I was young... having too much fun. I hope she doesn't go too far with that and I hope she finds her way back to what it is that she is supposed to do in this world, because she does come from greatness."

Listen to more of Rose's interview, below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know Alia or Bobbi Kristina personally period,I just heard of them. I just want to say I am very sorry for their loss of their moms because they are very young to be experiencing this right now and they need all of the support that can get at this difficult moment. Please, Please, Please don't think that I am a psycho or think that I have bumped my head on something. I don't mean any harm whatsoever. I wouldn't hurt a fly. I just wanted to say something nice to each of them. Keep the faith and try to hang in there. I can imagine how hard it is to be without somebody that you were really close too. Remember a piece of your mom will always be with you and inside of you. I am not good at speaking to someone at a time like this for you two because I have always tried to be there for others through different situations. When the other person is on the outside looking in, they don't know how to approach the person that is experiencing the pain right now. The only thing that I can think of is for you both to pray as much as you can. God Bless You.Just try to follow the right path that they would want you to follow and be who they would want you to be. Make them proud!

Post a Comment

Comment rules: ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE. However, posting links to other websites, email addresses, and telephone numbers is not allowed. Comments containing racial or ethnic slurs, or derogatory names aimed at the LGBT community, are prohibited.